Graduate Engineering Trainee Program (GET), 2020 at Ajency.in
Our GET program has been tried and tested over the last 5 years and has been put together under the guidance of former Head – Training & Development, Reliance Industries Ltd.
We are confident that this program is the right start for your career. Below are some key highlights of our GET program
- One GET one mentor. Each GET is assigned a mentor from our team. Our average team member has over 4 years of experience.
- Regular one to one sessions with our founder (Industry leader with 15+ years of experience).
- Project-based learning. Each GET is assigned a project to work on during the training period.
- Performance-based early completion. Each GET has their own track and can complete the training in as much time as needed.
- Assured CTC post-confirmation. The CTC post-confirmation is assured and decided before the start of the training program.
We are looking to hire
- Full Stack Developers
- QA Associates
A 3 – 6 month paid internship, to begin with. Subject to performance during the internship, we will offer you a permanent role with an annual CTC between Rs.1.80 LPA to Rs.3.00 LPA depending on your performance during the interview and the role you are applying for.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will work on one or multiple of the below technologies
- Laravel (PHP)
- Deploying and scaling web applications on Amazon Web Services
- Ionic framework for mobile
The QA / Projects team, on the other hand, are the ones who have complete visibility of the project life cycle, from start till the end. Be it communicating with clients, defining requirements in the form of wireframes & functional requirements, suggesting UI or defining workflow, the Projects team does it all. Being a services-based company, we work with clients across various industries to create products that cater to their specific needs.
What this means is that you will not be pigeonholed as a software tester of one product but you will be exposed to different areas including project management, client relations, software testing, team management etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Monday to Friday
- Panjim, Goa
The Road Ahead:
We take our responsibility with GET with utmost seriousness. We understand that joining any workplace as your first job is a big decision for you and it can have a big impact on the rest of your career. This is how we contribute to your growth and learning:
- A 3 to 6 month acclimatization period. This time allows you to focus on learning without the pressure of delivering features and meeting deadlines.
- The best mentors from day 1. For the batch of 2019, we had our tech lead spend as much as 25% of her time with them on a weekly basis. You are not left on your own to figure your way out. There is constant direction and guidance.
- The co-founders believe that their number one responsibility is building the best team we can. They personally work with the interns on the internship project to ensure it is not just an academic project that no one cares about.
- Reputed projects, relevant technologies, industry best practices, and tools. Working with Ajency.in ensures your skills are high in demand, not just in Goa but at the best companies in India. Our alumni are at Flipkart, Bookmyshow, Sapient Nitro, Thoughtworks, Persistent, Ness Technologies, Jio (Reliance Infocomm) and numerous other companies in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune.
Join Our Team
Share your details and we’ll get in touch with the next steps in the process
The last date to submit the task is February 10th, 2020. We will start shortlisting students for interview as and when we receive the tasks. So send in your task soon and grab your chance!